Health & Safety Policy
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- Your reservation is confirmed and guaranteed when we receive a 100% deposit of the total amount for your tours.
- For final payment, we accept cash in US dollars, pesos or a credit card.
- There will be a 50% charge on the tours reserved if you cancel during the following dates: Easter, Guelaguetza (last 2 weeks of July), Day of the Dead (October 28th. to November 3rd.), Christmas and New Year.
- If you cancel your tours on different dates apart from the seasonal times shown above or decrease the number of day tours within less than 7 days to your arrival date, there will be a cancellation fee of $25 USD.
- Children are welcome. Please send an inquiry as some restrictions may apply.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Contact forms / Cookies:
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Analytics / Who we share your data with / How long we retain your data:
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data:
Health & Safety Policy
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing – Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
- Wellness Checks – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Our safety protocols are as follows:
- We will pick you up at your hotel at 9 a.m. CST.
- We will spray your shoes, your bags, and your clothing before you get in the van with Deocil CIT. Deocil CIT is a broad-spectrum disinfectant recommended for places where high bacterial, fungal and viral loads occur. It is an organic food grade product.
- We will have to wear masks for the duration of the tour.
- We will provide antibacterial gel for your hands and hand sanitizer wipes during the tour.
- We have to take your body temperature before we start the tour.
- Every time we get in and out of the van, we will provide antibacterial gel for your hands.
Thank you for your cooperation. Our goal is to continue to provide high-quality personalized service with the safest possible precautions.
Sincerely, Las Bugambilias Tours.